Brinson Family Medicine
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Brinson Family Medicine. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite you to review our Policy on refunds and returns. There will be NO REFUNDS for services rendered. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with us.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last seven days
- The Goods are in the original packaging without being opened
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods which, according to their nature, are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons was unsealed after delivery or purchase.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returns that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
- 695 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Spring, FL 32714
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We cannot issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org